Saturday, March 13, 2021

PRE-ORDER *NEW RELEASE* Brutal Winter Kindle Edition by Quirah Casey

I’ve always hated winter. This year when it comes, I’ll belong to them.

When you sign your soul over to the devil, there are no take backs.

I knew the terms of the contract when I signed it.

For one year, my life isn’t mine.

For one year I am to obey, to be seen not heard.

For one year I’m theirs, mind, body, and soul.

The bodyguard. The fixer. The maniac. The boss.

Four men on a path to ruin me.

I may be theirs for a year, but the damage they plan on doing to me will last a lifetime. That’s if I even survive, because between the family and their enemies, the odds of me even making it past the end of winter are low.

This is the first book in a dark reverse harem contemporary romance series that will contain explicit lanaguage and graphic scenes. This series will contain triggering material such as dub con and non con. It is not for the faint of heart.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BOOK HERE @ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WK7FTK2

No comments:

Post a Comment

`*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★πŸ‘ CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH: Laura N. Andrews¨*🌹´πŸ’€ •πŸŒΉ*¨πŸ‘  ★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*

#OnTour with @SilverDaggerBookTours | #SilverDaggerBookTours ~~~~ #BookTour & #Giveaway ~~~~ `*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★πŸ‘ ¨*🌹´πŸ’€ •πŸŒΉ*¨πŸ‘  ★...